I am in love with all the ombre going on right now. This look is something I’ve done a couple times now. It’s pretty and still subtle enough to be an everyday look.
Polishes (left to right): Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Mauve It, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pink Slip, and Nicole by OPI in Make A Comet-ment.
– Apply one coat of Mauve it.
– Apply a thin coat of Pink Slip on 3/4 of the nail. Does not need to be a perfectly straight line! The glitter at the end will cover any imperfections.
– Apply a thin coat of Pink Slip on 1/2 the nail.
– Apple a thin coat of Pink Slip on the 1/4 tip of the nail.
– Apply one coat of Make A Comet-ment on entire nail.
– Apply clear top coat (I used SH Hard as Wraps).